10.9.07

Going on

Hmm, I remember we had this MSG who taught us urban warfare for the sea soldier course. He used to end his sentences with "this kind of thing going on". "Market and civilian kind of activity going on" or "support fire going on" or "explosion going on". It was quite stupid. So during that period I also used to say like "I am going to sleep going on" or "PT going on", etc. Haha, just something stupid from national slavery.

We stop for a commercial:



So, as expected, the group campfire going on on saturday went fine. I guess when you have ppl intending to attend an event to have fun, it is hard for them to not have some. It was more of a performances going on then actual singing and such. The malay magician guy was quite entertaining, despite the circular shape going on of the area we used.

We went to RK after that, and what a crap standard they had going on! For one thing, there was an entire new crew going on. Only Nesloooooo Beng was the familiar face going on. So I TRIED ordering Neslo Beng some one of the sin jiaos going on. That cock looked at me like I if I were speaking a different language going on. After I got him to pronounce the term correctly and explained that it was a mix of nescafe and milo going on, he signalled to the drink guy, also new, who seemed to know what was going on. He came back with what must be the Neslo Beng Kosong going on. It was quite bitter and well, tasted like crap, but I drank it cos I like bitter stuff also going on. Anyways, they also failed to entertain us. I mean you would expect Shamir's favourite waiter to repeat our orders in a way that you wish you could shoot him kind of things going on. He just said it like he was a normal person going on. After that the parking wardens came and chased us out going on. I think it is fair to say that we wont be going there going on. Yassins it will be going on!

Anyways, I will end this post so that Gabriel can see what Borat did when he visited Cambridge going on:~

No comments: