3.10.07

Got Marks

I feel GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yes, I do.

But before that i must critize shamir and tsang for not posting. maybe wu also. Chua is execused, until he joins. Why are you not posting anything, are your lives so boring that they are not worth mentioning? ;)

Back to the story:

So i took a test on the Law, around 2 hours ago. And a question came out, which will total end up being 6% of the total marks. And when i read the Q, i was like what the fuck?!?!?!

"Explain what is the doctorine of seperation of powers and how it is practically implemented."

NOONE has ever read this. When I say noone, i mean noone. In the textbook, it comes on in a single line! not even in the index!

Well, when i first read it, i did not know what it meant. So i just did the other Qs, it was the last Q anyways.

Half-way while doing the 2nd q, it hit me. I remember reading about some thing of this sort in the US constitution(which i read 2-3 yrs ago). Sounded something like how they had the president, congress and all.

So I applied to SG's context and when i came home and checked it out, I was right. I repeat, I was right!
Well, I hope this puts me in good standing relative to the rest to get High Distinction. ;)

1 comment:

Shamir Muhammad said...

cheam... one on complex maths equations, the other on law...

tsang, you and i have got a quite a bit to live up to. :P