17.10.07

it's 1.20 am. Jonathan embarks on yet another funfilled night of study/research/mugging

So I'm Really really stoned. And I got me a picture to prove it! Hahaha, I'm burning the midnight oil tonight not to play war of the ring, not even to have a late night supper. Truth is, I got me some research to finish by tomorrow morning! I actually had a whole week to do it. But, you know, no one ever sets out to procratinate. It just happens. Well.... It happens for me anyway.



In times like this, Red Bull is my good friend.





So that's me. The life of a smugger is not always difficult. But I had to procrastinate and make it shitty after all.


Cheers.


Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since crude oil prices have reached a record high, $129 SGD a barrel, you may consider burning something else instead of the midnight oil. Shamir's good friend has some solutions that will make you happy and support the junta at the same time...

Shamir Muhammad said...

too risky transporting powder overseas...

Shamir Muhammad said...

hahaha, kapoed your idea and took a pic of myself working for my blog. :P

Jonts said...

Haha, glad to know I had a good idea!!!