10.1.08

Ola!

Summer... cheap summer.. .landed at 14'C man..

ahh.. but can feel the nights are warmer and i'm perspiring so much i can't really sleep.. so here i am at 3.12 in the morning..

just watched Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut... another mind-fuck experience like A Clockwork Orange... suuuper funky. really screws up perceptions and its not really a movie with depth.. .

anyway... now that i have the mac i'm spending some time outside my room. can sit in the hall with it and settle facebook and emails and stuff.. so at least showing face to my mum and john and make them happy lah...

as far as mac using goes.. its getting easier and easier as i understand it.. still got a long way to go in how and what widgets to use.. the full functions of Safari.. like i don't even know where the settings page for Safari is... and i'm not even an iTunes user so it took me some time time figure out how NOT to copy all my music from the portable HDD onto the lappy whenever i add something to the playlist...

simple things like that.. .but already i can see why its easier to use than a windows PC. alot more user friendly and neater than win XP. not so complex also.. just that i need to find out how to adjust and look at all the little tech details.

anyway, if you know anything Mac, please do let me know.. hahaha. .looking for some simple games to keep me occupied on it.

other than that.. just slacking... did my laundry today so when its done i'll unpack my rucksack and fold all my clothes into my cupboard at the same time...

Jingles is just as fat as ever too...

still haven't uploaded the India pics but the ones of me leaving and such is already up. linked from my blog. go take a look.

Varun, you need to get facebook if only to make comments on the photos. hahaha.. just don't get conned into adding all those crap applications.

No comments: