23.3.08

Sigh...

I know it sounds like the typical thing that I always say. "This week's been really busy!!!" As always, the statement holds true.

I mean, I had meetings after meetings and I've got assignments and projects due on Good Friday and Easter (1 Each!!!) How culturally insensitive can professors get man??? Ah well, I spent most of good friday at meetings and the rest of the time was spent resting because I didn't sleep much the nights before..

I wonder why SMU students don't kill themselves more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be a Singapore Management University Graduate (SMUG), you have to super mug (SMUG)

Shamir Muhammad said...

Ha, well said... RMIT grads more relac.... Maybe the management thought RMIT stood for Royal Matlaysian Insititute of TECHNOLOGY!! What does it mean?