20.4.08

Dumtiddly dum dum dum.... TOODALOO!!!!

What have been the key effects of digital technology on the hundred-year-old music industry model?

This is a question I am getting sick of. I don't have to write an essay about it, thankfully. But I do have to find 10 resources, describe them and give a conclusion.

So Tsang, maybe you will be interested in the articles I have found so far. Hahahaha. When I have done all 10 and summarised them I shall copy and paste the links for you, though I think you won't be able to look at the journal articles coz I get access to the full text through RMIT.

Its been a terribly long weekend because of this stupid assignment. AND TOMORROW, a new week begins!! New project to start with too. It will be a more intensive half semester than the previous one has been. Kinda looking forward to it coz i feel it will be a mad rush right before the abyss of the holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you just keep taking the special medicine aung has given to you and you will be fine...