9.8.08

10 years to this day

Was watching the NDP parade just now and was thinking about what some of us were doing 10 years ago. Long way since then...

Been very busy recently, this sem has so many projects. I guess tests/exams are better than having much assignments as they take up alot of time. One of my assignments seems fun, writing about a leader and his/her style. The business plan assignment has good practical value and hence I see it as a positive exercise. Got another 2 about integrating theory with the real world, finished one, got one more. A real chore, cheap assignments...

Oh well, I guess once this month is over, will be less taxing in sch, 3 assignments and 2 tests will be down and my sats will free up. Will have 3 more assignments to complete, but I think it will be relatively more free. But going to have more exercising to do in Sep with RT and cycling training coming up, so that will be taking alot of my energy (at least not mental energy, :)).

No comments: