4.10.09

Bye Bye Facebook

Deactivated my facebook account and opted to not receive emails anymore.

Did it after watching Surrogates today. And also figured I want to spend more time to myself doing what I want, like watching DVDs and playing more video games. Clicking buttons on the internet on a social network just doesn't give me the satisfaction I was looking for nor fulfil my desires of believing in a more fulfilling life.

Like I've said before, I live in the movies. :D

So Good bye facebook. Forever I hope.

4 comments:

varun said...

Thought you lived in blue hawaii!

varun said...

Thought you lived in blue hawaii!

creature comfort said...

i don't believe this..one movie made you wipe out your facebook and email accounts? then Copenhagen should have got ya killing all automobile drivers eh? but i'd really like to see the day the cars die in the streets like the surrogates dropping dead because the last drop of Fossil fuel has been expended.

haha

Shamir Muhammad said...

oooh... didn't know there were comments about this post. YEP!!! no more facebook for me!! NO MORE!!! GOD WILLS IT!!!!!