12.8.08

10 years on!

Oh man! has it been that long already? I feel old!

I really do miss those days in SAS. Scouts was my life in those days and looking back, I, like Chua wish I had done things better. But I guess I should just leave the past and press on for the best possible future ya?

To Chua: I'm sure we'll all be just as friendly 10 years down the road la. There's not many opportunities to create new friendships that could possibly be as close as the frens you make in Secondary school right?

As for NDP, I remember the KFC and pizza hut and all the cool gifts we got. Back then, I thought that was the highlight of the show for me. But now, I realise the memory lives on even with the freebies long gone. Of course, when I watch the PAP banners in NDP, my mind is filled with disgust! We've matured somewhat!

No comments: